Wednesday, March 30, 2016



Globalization in Our Hands



I chose this picture because in my opinion, it represents the grand scheme of globalization. We as people have many things at our disposal. We can Google just about any question and get the answer right away. We can talk to someone across the globe easily. We are able to see the new advancements and be updated with the new in a single second. I think the more this world becomes technologically advanced the more we will be able to be connected and advice as individuals. In a recent reading from class, one of the authors talks about how people relate to globalization and technology, as they are one. I sometimes also have this view and technology makes globalization a bigger factor in our daily lives. I think as we continue to read the MK book I still stand where i think globalization is overall bad. I wanted to make this a more positive picture to get a better outlook on globalization. The conversation that stuck out to me the most is when we talked about the poor versus rich and how the government is controlling this. Technology and our ability to be connected to the outside world is controlled by the government. I think this picture could relate almost and globalization angle. 

I found this picture on Google: http://www.cmunlimited.com/author/cmu/. The picture was published June 10th 2015. 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment